The market blurb sums it up like this:
- View GEDCOM files exported from current genealogy applications and Internet services.
- View by individuals, families, sources, database info, or descendants tree.
- Top level views are linked to additional detail views.
- GEDCOM versions 5.5 and 5.5.1 supported.
- ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, and ANSEL character sets accepted.
It is the first genealogy app that I have developed for Android devices. If I have chosen the name of this blog correctly, then more apps should follow.
In the near term, my plan is to post end-user tips about using ezGED, talk about future enhancements to it, and hopefully get some feedback on how it can be improved.