ezGED Viewer version 1.0.1 has now been released.
Here is a list of the changes.
- Force Close when searching for an Individual surname
- Force Close on entering Individual Details view
- Force Close on filling the Families view
- Corrected layout bug in the Reports view, where the "Focus name" label drifted away from its underlying drop down menu.
- In Individual Details views, buttons previously labeled with IDs are now labeled with names.
- In the Reports view, the drop down menu of focus persons are now sorted by surname, then given name.
- Added Settings checkbox for "Enable file auto-load"; if this setting is enabled, then a new file manager context menu command, "Set auto-load file", specifies a file to be automatically loaded when ezGED launches.